Emotional design is integral to all design.
We are human beings creating technology and experiences for other human beings to feel superhuman.
I engage with users and teammates every day as an observant, optimistic, and innovative problem solver to support that endeavor and believe that open communication, imagination, optimism (and humor!) are fundamental to making teams successful.
What are some of the things I do?
• Drive UX vision and strategy that looks beyond current release cycle and influences overall UX for a suite of products.
• Lead development of user research, ideation, and innovation practice to build user empathy, design delightful and effective solutions, and identify new product opportunities.
• Facilitate collaborative design sessions, design studios, and design sprints to build a shared understanding of user needs and identify design solutions.
• Act as a liaison between UX Design, Product Management, and Technology to foster collaboration and idea generation.
• Evangelize Lean UX, Lean Startup and Design Thinking as part of an effective human-centered design process.
• Lead and mentor UX Designers to foster a human-centered and innovative open mindset and culture.
See More About Me, for more about that.